Wedding Check List
Booking a trial is important to the Bride to be and to the stylist. A thorough consultation discussing the design of the dress and the type of headpiece helps determine the best suited style. The hair will then be pinned/curled and changes can be discussed at this time. Having your headpiece if any at this time will give the best and appropriate finished results. The best time to book a trial is within a month of your wedding date, at this time it can be best decided if any other changes need to be made to your hair.
On Location Weddings
We are available to provide on site hair services and all day services for your special day at an additional fee. Please email us at email@example.com for more information regarding details.
To hold your reservation for your important day you are required to sign a bridal contract as well as place a deposit of 25% to hold your date.
Cancellations need to be made 60 days prior to the wedding date will receive a full refund of deposit. In the event that you must cancel your appointment less than 60 days prior to the event date, you will forfeit your deposit, but not be responsible for the remaining balance. Cancellations must be received in writing via email or text from brides given information. Cancellations due to emergencies are completely at the discretion of the Meraki Salon and Spa.
- Keep your style in shape - have your hair trimmed every six weeks
- If you’re wanting to adjust your color be sure to tell hair stylist right away
- Use a stylist recommended deep conditioning treatment at home to keep your hair in its best condition
- Compile hair and makeup photos from magazines and bring to you appointments
- If you are unhappy with anything, please let your service provider know right away
- Wash hair the night before your trial and wedding day appointment
- When booking your bridal party, please include each members first and last name as well as the type of hair
- Don't forget about the groom, he can be booked in for a wedding clean up!
Licensed To Serve
Sit back, relax with a beverage, and let our team pamper you.